Fullstack PHP Developer - UKR/RU Speaking - Remote
Would you like to start working for an established US-based technology company? If you are an Ukrainian or Russian-speaking Fullstack PHP developer and would like to work 100% remote long-term, we've got something special for you!
You will work with fellow software engineers in a cross-functional environment to implement a quality product that meets the business goals and are expected to be self-motivated, proactive, and a solution-oriented problem solver.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implement integrations with 3rd parties (see below)
- Improve customer experience on the frontend application
- Work on new features to help students succeed at their studies (bring new solutions to the market)
Integrations on the backend include:
- Student information systems
- Learning information systems
- Payment integrations => gift cards, vouchers, ...
- Dozens of integrations with vendors & publishers
- Experience with SQL and MySQL
- Ukrainian or Russian language
Nice To Have's:
- Vue.js framework
- Familiar with API web service design
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Comfortable with Linux (connect to a server and analyze logs)
Note: The team uses a framework similar to Symfony but custom and Vue.js on the Frontend.
Our client has created a platform for university students to purchase or rent courseware.
Thanks to the platform, students don't have to visit the "old-school" libraries anymore – they can buy online either new or used books, get digital ones, or rent just before an exam.
The platform facilitates the pre-selection of course materials by teachers, their delivery and also the adoption... so students don’t have to hunt for materials on the last-minute anymore.
Thanks to lots of integrations with publishers and schools, this company is the leader in online bookstore & marketplace services for educational institutions in the United States.
We’re looking for a PHP Full-stack web developer who speaks Ukrainian or Russian to join the team 100% remote.
Work in Agile / Scrum environment.
Great Company To Work For:
- Stable job in an American company (The company exists since the early 2000s and is constantly growing. Many of the team members work here for 5+ years).
- Good vacation policy
- Friendly and supportive team based in Europe
- Product manager who speaks with clients
- Tech lead manages 3-7 engineers
- Several SW engineers work in the company for over 5+ or even 10+ years!
- 5-6 Scrum teams (2 logistics, 1 interface, 1 integrations, 2 more to come)
- PHP and Ruby
- AWS cloud (S3, SQS)
- MySQL (AuroraDB)
- Vagrant-based solution for containers
- 100% remote job with Fixed working hours: from 12pm to 8pm CET+1
- B2B - Freelance contract (Permanent/Full-time/with un-limited duration)/invoice based with Regular monthly payments
- Desired start date as soon as possible
Sikeres jelentkezés. Hajrá :-)
Best IT jobs in the EU