Frontend Angular Developer - Remote
Would you like to join a funded startup (€1.2m) that develops an innovative data visualization platform?
Our client builds software that can detect anomalies on the production line (in a factory) where a camera screens the stuff on the line and the AI running behind it can detect product anomalies.
This platform can simulate data and model the manufacturing process to increase efficiencies.
Think of the AI, data visualization, visual detection... This is as high-tech as it can get! Would you like to be a part of it?
This will be a great fit if you'd like to utilize your past few years of experience in web development and finally build THE BEST FRONTEND you could ever build... using the latest libraries, greatest CI/CD tools, and most advanced data visualization libraries.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer with Angular experience to join the co-founding team 100% remotely from Serbia or Bosnia – yet work with the team closely, full-time, long-term.
Your Job Responsibilities Will Be:
- Take the existing MVP and build new data visualization features.
- Research the best libraries, frameworks, and tools... to create the greatest foundation for the new product.
- Collaborate with the C-level execs and help them hire new team members.
- Take part in product prioritization meetings to finalize requirements and provide estimations.
- Create new UI-prototypes and continuously improve code quality.
- 4-5+ years of relevant experience with Frontend Web Development
- Strong knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience with Angular in production at least 2-3 years
- Fluent English
- 100% remote
- Long term, full-time, permanent, unlimited assignments
- Freelance contract (Permanent/Full-time/with un-limited duration) with regular monthly payments (B2B)
- Fully remote with Flexible working hours
- Relocation is not included/not supported
- Desired start date as soon as possible
- Regular set monthly billing
Sikeres jelentkezés. Hajrá :-)
Best IT jobs in the EU